Here are a list of the questions most commonly asked by prospective students. If you have a question we do not answer here, please do not hesitate to contact us.


1. How does the degree programs actually work?

The degree programmes have been specifically developed by Trinity International for  students wishing to enrol in a full study program and  mature candidates for advance standing through credit transfer. Mature candidates can complete their academic qualifications by using their previous learning experience and accomplishments (referred to as transfer credit) and can also complement their degree programs where required with additional studies or coursework. The minimum requirements needed by prospective students to qualify for our degrees are provided in the admissions section of the website.

2. How do I apply for admission?

Applications can be made online using the application forms or alternatively by printing the  mailing it to the university. Two different types of application exist:
Application for Full Study Courses and Evaluation of Prior learning Transfer Credit. Instructions on how to complete them are listed on the forms.

Where students do not meet the requirements for degree award (i.e. not sufficient transfer credit), they will be referred to the Course Director for enrolment and degree completion by  Traditional or Distance Learning study methods

3. How much is the tuition cost of a degree?

 See Fees Page for full information on Fees

4. For Full Study Courses

Students will be granted exemption for any acceptable previous completed studies as well as accepting credit transfer from advance standing students as described above. Outstanding coursework and degree requirements need to be completed before a degree award can be made. For full study courses students will be examined.
Where applicable, examinations will be conducted at the education centres of our approved partners or at any location approved by the Course Director. An appointed and approved proctor will oversee that the examination is completed according to our rules and requirements.

5. What are the rules for credit transfer or advance standing for degree award?

At Trinity International, we follow the rules and regulations as required by the French Ministry of Education under the V A E (V A E is only for French Citizen & Metropole, Diplomas under the V A E system are issued by the V A E Office Jury of the Regionally Academy of the French residence of the candidate who must present his request directly to their office. T I U does not issue V A E degrees. 

V P G P is used for prior learning transfer credits from verifiable and accredited sources verified and completed coursework from recognized schools are accepted. For full study courses the Course Director in consultation with the faculty advisor, will decide on the maximum number of credits. Usually the maximum number of credits are limited to between 50 or 60 percent of the entire course. Where applicable students may qualify for the award of an Associate Degree based on their acceptance into the program and can continue studying to complete the bachelors degree.

6.  Trinity International

Trinity International is licensed and registered to issue degrees by distance learning and traditional courses offered by numerous partner of T I U as clearly indicated on our website.  Some of our programs have also been registered with authorities overseas such as in Hong Kong, Peoples Republic of China or elsewhere as required by law. Our co-operating organizations have many approved study centres and agreements with prestigious universities or organizations in many countries.

8. What does the diploma look like?

The high quality diploma is professionally produced and printed on a fine quality parchment paper and bears the colour logo of the University as well as the embossed seal.  It also has gold border and is specially produced for Trinity International with security encoding. It is a full size A4 (81/2 x 11 inches US equivalent).

9. If I have completed a first Degree will I be eligible for Graduate School?

Our full study programs have been designed to fulfil high standards and are accepted by our co-operating partners. Students who wish to study at state or similarly accredited schools, should apply to the specific school to determine  if they will accept Trinity International Degrees into their program. Alternatively those who have completed full study programs may request a letter of recommendation from the Course Director for membership, professional registration or graduate school studies.

10. Do I get transcripts?

Yes, a  general transcript is included with your graduation package.  If you require a full detailed transcript see fee page for same..

11. Does Trinity International maintain record of my graduation

Your student record will be maintained on file permanently. Any third party such as an employer or school who you authorize will be sent a certified copy of your transcripts. There is a small administration fee for each certified copy sent.

12. Can I get a replacement degree

Yes! You can get a replacement degree. Just reference your student number and the files can be accessed. In this case, there will be a charge for replacement documents.

13. Trinity International

Trinity International is a private university registered in the USA and registered under the French Laws as a 'Private Establishment of Higher Education by Distance and E Learning'. As such our awards are recognized as equivalent to regionally accredited U.S. or Canadian university degrees. Our awards are also recognized in Europe by the EU, UN - UNESCO and member countries.

Membership in any one of the several U.S. regional accrediting associations is strictly voluntary. These regional accrediting associations are privately owned and operated and are not owned or operated by the U.S. Government or the U.S. Department of Education.

14. Can I study in another language for my degree?

For Chinese students and Asian students it may be convenient to work through our Hong Kong co-operating partners. Where required the Course Director will assist and guide students from Asian countries whom wish to complete their studies in their native language if Trinity International has a partner centre there. Our co-operating partner in Hong Kong has agreements with several universities in China and elsewhere that will allow students to complete coursework in their native languages. Arabic Students can study for their qualifications in Arabic via ASK-PC.COM



Trinity International is a Global Educational Institution, its degrees were never intended to meet all the Professional Licensing requirements of all States & Nations. If your country or state requires licensing for your particular profession please do check with your professional body before you enrol at Trinity International. Trinity International cannot be held legally responsible for any misrepresentation by the students or graduates as the status of their degrees gained from Trinity International. However to maintain our academic standing and licensing we only accept work /studies from accredited and verifiable sources.  Some Universities  will accept Credit Transfer Degrees  others may not but the measure for both  study programmes and transfer credits is that you must be prepared to show to a required standard that your work is equal to those of  traditional university. Trinity International  is a university who offer both Transfer Credits and Courses by Distance Learning Programmes. Trinity International  is not accredited by the an agency recognised by the United States Dept of Education nor has it sought such accreditation due to the low fees of Trinity International and the high costs of not only the process of accreditation and the yearly costs on maintaining same but by the fact that Trinity International only accepts work from accredited sources.